SOLD SOLD SOLD.... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY so you know the car fully before showing an interest.
My 2004 Facelift E46 BMW 330ci Msport convertible, in a lovely silver/grey A08 paintcode (Silbergrau) is sadly up for sale, time to move on and buy a nice big 645/650 V8 or M3.
3L straight 6 cylinder - 231bhp
Auto box with sports mode
Black heated electric memory leather seats, in very good condition, no holes in bolsters
Arm rest and cup holders
Sony Bluetooth handsfree CD player with aux and USB sockets
Harmon Kardon speaker system with ski hatch sub
4 x electric windows
Fully electric roof, in full working order.
Genuine BMW wind deflector
19" Atomic CSL reps with 225/35/19 front tyres and 255/35/19 rear tyres
19x8.5 front wheels, 19x9.5 rear wheels.
FK street coilovers
XENON headlights with 8k COB angel eyes
Yellow fog lights
Boot lid lip spoiler
Genuine E46 M3 mirrors
LED numberplate lights
The car is in great shape and gets complimented everywhere it goes. I am a car enthusiast, attending BMW and other shows with my club, BMW enthusiasts.
I looked all over the country to find the right car, I luckily found this one and have spent the time and money making it even better.
In the last few months I have spent a lot of money to fund a new MOT, new alternator belt, rocker cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket, new breather hoses, new Angel eyes, a lip spoiler and Sony bluetooth stereo, also new front control arm bushes (lollipops) and ARB bushes too.
The car is quite low, but not too low so doesn't really affect my life, being on coilovers it can be raised easily on the front and rear.
All four brakes discs and pads are in very good condition, as are all four tyres.
The 3 litre engine and auto gearbox is a match made in heaven, if you want more fun, put it in sports mode, its a superb growl and pull from the straight 6.
There is NO rust, all arches are solid and the rear arches have been professionally rolled.
There is a lot of history, pretty much a full service history to be honest.
The private plate C12 FFJ does NOT come with the car, the original plate is PE04 FWL
1.There have been 12 previous owners, I suspect it was because it was leaking oil everywhere, all of these issues are now cleared up and have been done by my friend mechanic, but also TCS, a BMW specialist in High Wycombe. DO NOT let this put you off, it didn't for me. The condition of this car speaks all you need to know.
2. Reverse sensors have just gone faulty, I suspect one sensor has packed up, they cost £10-20 each (there are 4)
3. The M3 mirrors cost £350, but the wiring does not match up to the car wiring and I cannot make them work, so no electric mirrors unless you sell these and buy standard or know how to solve it.
I have the full V5, in my name and address. This is an honest great looking car in excellent shape, no dents, barely any scratches or dings or marks on it, you will not be disappointed.
The car comes with a code reader/code clearing tool. There are NO fault codes on the car at all.
I am in the process of removing my number plate and adding the old original plate, so expect the new log book to take maybe 2 weeks. I will not let the car go or money exchange until it arrives back.
The car is located in High Wycombe, it lives in my garage. I would really like a 6 series 645 V8, hence the sale.
Thank you for looking.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Offer for sale BMW only cars and parts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- BMW Enthusiast
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 10 Aug 2013, 23:07
- Car model: E46 M3 convertible SMGII
- Location: High Wycombe - Bucks
- 19905123_10154747921052944_8235798211852986689_n.jpg (89.62 KiB) Viewed 466 times
- 21055085_10154867804202944_8798326424674704681_o.jpg (110.45 KiB) Viewed 466 times
- 20840761_10154853451477944_2779122826480365464_n.jpg (124.49 KiB) Viewed 466 times
- FullSizeRender (7).jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 466 times
- 20882040_10154856720712944_6793055784491666112_n.jpg (107 KiB) Viewed 466 times
- IMG_1708.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 379 times
- IMG_1710.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 379 times
- FullSizeRender (18).jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 379 times
- FullSizeRender (19).jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 379 times
- FullSizeRender (21).jpg (653.39 KiB) Viewed 379 times
- FullSizeRender (20).jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 379 times