Let's hear your ICE!

Please post up here any/all information, questions, comments, product recommendations etc about all aspects of in-car entertainment
Post Reply
User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23446
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Let's hear your ICE!

Post by M60NJP » 10 Nov 2012, 09:20

Great suggestion from a member to create a specific sub-Forum for ICE - we get quite a few questions etc on this topic, so here it is!

HELP NEEDED FROM MEMBERS PLEASE! It would be great to find a national vendor of ICE equipment..........I have tried quite a few vendors over recent months but have not been successful. If anyone has positive experience of a national-coverage (i.e mail order) supplier, with a wide range of products/price points, please PM me and I'll make an approach.

eazy e
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 106
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 16:28
Car model: e36 316i compact & e36 328i coupe drift slag

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by eazy e » 11 Nov 2012, 12:46

try [Mod Edit] a small london based company who will do mail order and ship worldwide and can do everything from supplying a set of speakers to full custom trophy winning installs.

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23446
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by M60NJP » 11 Nov 2012, 13:02

Thanks mate - your PM received and replied to!

Sorry for the Mod Edit - but we don't facilitate free-ads for non Forum vendors, but hopefully for these folk that situation may change!!

User avatar
mr sideways
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 2078
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 18:47
Car model: BMW 328i and 320D

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by mr sideways » 11 Nov 2012, 13:11

M60NJP wrote:Thanks mate - your PM received and replied to!

Sorry for the Mod Edit - but we don't facilitate free-ads for non Forum vendors, but hopefully for these folk that situation may change!!
I know the company of which he referred, and they do sell some very nice equipment, and could possibly make a good forum vendor.
Image
1999 328i vert individual - 2002 320D compact

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23446
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by M60NJP » 11 Nov 2012, 13:37

Cheers for that - I'm on the case!..........

eazy e
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 106
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 16:28
Car model: e36 316i compact & e36 328i coupe drift slag

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by eazy e » 24 Nov 2012, 12:31

mr sideways wrote:
M60NJP wrote:Thanks mate - your PM received and replied to!

Sorry for the Mod Edit - but we don't facilitate free-ads for non Forum vendors, but hopefully for these folk that situation may change!!
I know the company of which he referred, and they do sell some very nice equipment, and could possibly make a good forum vendor.

Thanks for the feedback I'm actually the salesman for the aforementioned potential vendor and we take great pride in our work. We look forward to hopefully becoming a forum vendor.

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23446
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by M60NJP » 24 Nov 2012, 12:41

'Fraid they declined to join as a vendor so the search continues!.............

smithy
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 387
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 21:19
Car model: M3 E46 Convertible
Location: birmingham

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by smithy » 21 Apr 2013, 20:06

Try Basebox of Birmingham thats who I use 1st class service and price's depeding what the individual needs or wants or can build to spec :D :D

User avatar
Ldridge
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 553
Joined: 15 Jan 2014, 20:25
Car model: 1998 E36 323i Coupe Msport
Location: W. London

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by Ldridge » 24 Feb 2014, 14:17

There is a company very close to me that is very competitive pricewise and appears to have a reasonable handle on ICE in general, although coming from a studio based background myself, i find alot of "car audio" a marketing joke. I think they would be a good potential vendor, the company in question is called 'caraudiosecurity' they are close to heathrow just off jct 3 of the M4 and have a decent website too. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23446
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Let's hear your ICE!

Post by M60NJP » 25 Feb 2014, 11:10

Ldridge wrote:There is a company very close to me that is very competitive pricewise and appears to have a reasonable handle on ICE in general, although coming from a studio based background myself, i find alot of "car audio" a marketing joke. I think they would be a good potential vendor, the company in question is called 'caraudiosecurity' they are close to heathrow just off jct 3 of the M4 and have a decent website too. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for this, we're always interested in sources of potential vendors. We have approached these guys previously without success.

Cheers

Post Reply

Return to “In-Car Entertainment ICE”