Holland Info and Addresses

As per usual, all BMWE meets and events go here!
RayB
Site Owner
Car model: 1998 E36 M3 Convertible

Holland Info and Addresses

Post by RayB » 09 May 2017, 18:59

For those traveling via the ferry.

CONVOY TO HARWICH

For those interested

Meet at Chelmsford Services on the A12 at 17-00 and leave no later than 17-30

Junction 19, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5PY.

HARWICH MEET POINT

Brewers Fayre Mayflower
Parkeston Road Parkeston Rd, Harwich CO12 4NX

Meet between 20-00 and 21-00
Departing at 21-30

Tables are being booked for 20-30

Harwich International Port
Station Rd, Parkeston, Harwich CO12 4SR

Boarding closes at 22-15
Please note the bar is only open for a short amount of time after boarding

Arrival at The Hook of Holland 08-00
Leaving the ferry we all meet in the car park to the right as you go over the railway crossing.

Some are heading to the beach at Scheveningen then onto The Louwman Car Museum

There are several car parks in Scheveningen (although it' not a big place). SatNav can be set for Zwolsestraat which is the main road towards The Hague and has the largest car park. (Neal is aiming to park on the seafront road, near to the Carlton Beach Hotel (Zeekant or more likely Zwartepad)

Next stop for those interested is The Louwman Museum
Leidsestraatweg 57
2594 BB
The Hague.

Some are heading to Amsterdam.

HOLIDAY PARK

Oostappen Vakantiepark Droomgard
Van Haestrechtstraat 24
5171 RC Kaatsheuvel

BBQ

On the Saturday and the Sunday evening we will do a BBQ for all even if you are staying locally in a hotel. Once again BMWE will supply the BBQ(s),BBQ tools etc.

This year we will also supply the meat, buns sauces and salad for a fiver per head per night. If we could ask that you send the money to neal at bmwenthusiasts.co.uk via Paypal before we leave. If you have any special dietary requirements then bring your own! We don't do Veggie, Glutten free or Halal I'm afraid! Feel free to bring along additional food to sling on but I'm sure we'll have enough. It will basically be Burgers and Sausages........this is not to make a profit in any way!

If you prefer to eat elsewhere then that's fine

Essentials to bring with you other than the obvious......Towel and Toilet Roll

THE MAIN EVENT

Bimmerfest '17

Evenementenhal Gorinchem
Franklinweg 2
4207 HZ Gorinchem

It's roughly a half hour drive from the park. Meet time to be announced but please BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY PARK. It will be an early start on a Sunday morning and we do have some rather LOUD cars!

BMWE do not charge for stand space, you will need to pay for entry to the show though which is 15 Euros per person

Our stand is C - 232. Paddock passes will be handed out on Saturday or sent for you to print yourself

MONDAY

If you are traveling back on the overnight ferry on the Monday evening we'll be heading to Breda in the afternoon, chill out and have a curry before heading back to the boat

Metroreg
Car model: E46 330ci Vert

Re: Holland Info and Addresses

Post by Metroreg » 09 May 2017, 19:04

Sounds a good plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MODS TEAM
Sam

BMW Enthusiasts is a free club for everything BMW related

E46 330ci Vert

Check out our new home page! >> BMW Forum

chrislux
BMW Enthusiast
Car model: Alpina B8 4.6 Touring Individual

Post by chrislux » 10 May 2017, 11:43

looking at their site map;

http://www.oostappenvakantieparken.nl/r ... d_2017.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any ideas where about we are situated?
'97 E36 Alpina B8 4.6 Touring (19#27), Individual Tannen Grun

'02 E39 ACS5 3.0d Touring, Individual Velvet Blau - sold

'05 E53 X5 3.0d , Sapphire Schwartz, re-mapped

'07 R56 Mini Cooper S, Astro Schwartz

Freude am Fahren - Sheer Driving Pleasure

M60NJP
Site Owner
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300

Post by M60NJP » 10 May 2017, 11:44

chrislux wrote:looking at their site map;

http://www.oostappenvakantieparken.nl/r ... d_2017.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any ideas where about we are situated?
I very much doubt we'll have been sited yet Chris, but I'd assume O or H?

M60NJP
Site Owner
Isetta 300

Post by M60NJP » 10 May 2017, 13:00

If anyone's heading into Amsterdam, do check parking first!! There's not much and it can be Central London expensive. Street parking in the city is very limited and cars are frequently damaged. It's a great city though (medium sized town really!!).

BU51GET
BMW Enthusiast
Car model: F20 140i

Post by BU51GET » 10 May 2017, 18:24

RayB wrote:I'll add to this as further info becomes available........

For those traveling via the ferry.

HARWICH MEET POINT

Brewers Fayre Mayflower
Parkeston Road Parkeston Rd, Harwich CO12 4NX

Meet between 20-00 and 21-00
Departing at 21-30

Please send me a personal message if you require a table booked for an evening meal. Probably look to book table(s) for 20-30

Harwich International Port
Station Rd, Parkeston, Harwich CO12 4SR

Boarding closes at 22-15
Please note the bar is only open for a short amount of time after boarding

Arrival at The Hook of Holland 08-00
Leaving the ferry we all meet in the car park to the right as you go over the railway crossing.

Some are heading to the beach at Scheveningen
Some are heading to Amsterdam.

Keep an eye on the travel thread for further details on what people are doing for the day.

HOLIDAY PARK

Oostappen Vakantiepark Droomgard
Van Haestrechtstraat 24
5171 RC Kaatsheuvel

BBQ

On the Saturday and the Sunday evening we will do a BBQ for all even if you are staying locally in a hotel. Once again BMWE will supply the BBQ(s),BBQ tools, Salad and Sauces. This year we will also supply the meat for a small charge per head per night. Further details to follow on this.....

THE MAIN EVENT

Bimmerfest '17

Evenementenhal Gorinchem
Franklinweg 2
4207 HZ Gorinchem

It's roughly a half hour drive from the park. Meet time to be announced but please BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY PARK. It will be an early start on a Sunday morning and we do have some rather LOUD cars!

MONDAY

If you are traveling back on the overnight ferry on the Monday evening we'll be heading to Breda in the afternoon, chill out and have a curry before heading back to the boat
sorry I will miss the Harwich evening meal at Brewers Fayre as I will be sailing from Hull. I note my arrival is 9:00am at Europoort which is close to the car park meeting point. Hopefully I can meet up with you all in the car park?

M60NJP
Site Owner
Isetta 300

Post by M60NJP » 10 May 2017, 20:35

BU51GET wrote:
sorry I will miss the Harwich evening meal at Brewers Fayre as I will be sailing from Hull. I note my arrival is 9:00am at Europoort which is close to the car park meeting point. Hopefully I can meet up with you all in the car park?
Last time we were off at 0730 - are you planning to go to Amsterdam or Scheveningen?

BU51GET
BMW Enthusiast

Post by BU51GET » 10 May 2017, 22:57

M60NJP wrote:
BU51GET wrote:
Last time we were off at 0730 - are you planning to go to Amsterdam or Scheveningen?
I don't fancy Amsterdam because of the parking issues etc. I am up for Scheveningen and anything else as my return sailing is Monday evening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M60NJP
Site Owner
Isetta 300

Post by M60NJP » 11 May 2017, 08:09

BU51GET wrote:
M60NJP wrote:
BU51GET wrote:
I don't fancy Amsterdam because of the parking issues etc. I am up for Scheveningen and anything else as my return sailing is Monday evening.

OK - I dunno who's going where, but I'll hang back for you - remind me to PM my cell number nearer the time!!

BU51GET
BMW Enthusiast

Post by BU51GET » 11 May 2017, 19:43

M60NJP wrote:
BU51GET wrote:
M60NJP wrote: Last time we were off at 0730 - are you planning to go to Amsterdam or Scheveningen?

OK - I dunno who's going where, but I'll hang back for you - remind me to PM my cell number nearer the time!!
Cheers Neal.

Return to “BMWE Meets & Events 2017”