north east

Watch this space for our national and local meets / events. They are great to join in so don't be shy, everybody was new once :) ALL members are welcome - even if you've sold the BMW and got something else!!

north east

Postby streetfighterjeff » 04 Jul 2014, 21:53

any thing happening i nthe north east? Classic shows, car shows anything in the north east where folk ould meet up. seems like everything happens down south. would be great to meet up with some of the guys and gals from the forum.
jeff
if we were not meant to modify things, god wouldn't have invented hacksaws.
streetfighterjeff
BMW Enthusiast

Car model: 318 ti compact and hopefully soon an X5

Re: north east

Postby M60NJP » 05 Jul 2014, 07:53

streetfighterjeff wrote:any thing happening i nthe north east? Classic shows, car shows anything in the north east where folk ould meet up. seems like everything happens down south. would be great to meet up with some of the guys and gals from the forum.
jeff

I wish!! We try regularly to get regional/more local events going but the attendance/participation is limited- we only have the events/meets in the South as that seems to be where the members turn out for them.

You could chose a venue (usually pub with a large car park!) one Sunday and post up to see what interest there is? Few members actually complete the location field when they join so it's hard to know the numbers in a particular geography!
M60NJP
Site Owner

Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300

Re: north east

Postby streetfighterjeff » 07 Jul 2014, 21:22

ill have to ty and find somewhare round by us with a good car park. hopefully by the sea side
jeff
if we were not meant to modify things, god wouldn't have invented hacksaws.
streetfighterjeff
BMW Enthusiast

Car model: 318 ti compact and hopefully soon an X5

Return to BMWE Meets and events