Redbridge Prestige Cars, Bucks - query

saint
BMW Enthusiast
Car model: Looking for BMW at present - need advice

Redbridge Prestige Cars, Bucks - query

Post by saint » 17 Aug 2012, 18:06

Hi...
Anyone know of or recommend Redbridge Prestige Cars who appear to be located somewhere in Buckinghamshire?

Have tried contacting a few times by email (no reply) or mobile phone (number not being recognised)

Maybe someone living near them who could give me another preferably landline or email contact?

Or have they gone bust, I wonder?
Many thanks

Lewy
BMW Enthusiast
Car model: E63 M6 & E36/7 Z3 2.8

Re: Redbridge Prestige Cars, Bucks - query

Post by Lewy » 17 Aug 2012, 18:30

Looks like you're not the only one looking - http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 86206&nmt=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (unless this is you?)

Seems to be only one answer, if you look at any Pistonheads ads with their name it appears that they've taken everything down. I hope they don't owe you money? I did a company search via Creditsafe for you and there is no company name registered with 'Redbridge Prestige Cars'

saint
BMW Enthusiast
Car model: Looking for BMW at present - need advice

Re: Redbridge Prestige Cars, Bucks - query

Post by saint » 18 Aug 2012, 00:08

Hi Lewy...
Thanks for digging a little for me...Yes, that's me on Piston Heads...just trying all available avenues since my curiosity was piqued.
No chance of them owing me money, Lewy...I'm way too savvy for that!...
A couple of 840's I had an interest in and have been trying to get some info, that's all.

So, no mention of them in the company search....very suspicious, eh?
Looks like they're either a questionable shower or have just folded - or PC Plod has found them out!

If I see the same cars popping up under another company's name, I'll make a point of dropping off the information here so people can be forewarned.

Ironically, Ithe links I have for Redbridge are still working and showing their name on Piston Heads, they've not been cleared out entirely yet!
At anyrate...seems I better keep on looking elsewhere...
Anyone seen any interesting good buys on 840's that I might have missed?
Regards

Return to “General”